India's No.1 EXIM Portal. (an ICL product)
ICLIGM(R) An Enterprise Software Solution for Shipping Companies, Shipping Agents, Freight forwarders, NVOCC and Liners.
Available for Linux and Windows O/S.
ICLIGM Cloud version (All India Ports) available.
ICLIGM(R) Software is fully Compatible with all India ICEGATE-SCMTR.
SaaS Cloud Computing
- EGM (Export General Manifest)
- Rest all formats and documents viz. EGM (Export General Manifest), B/L Preparation, Delivery Orders, Invoicing, Advance List, Outward Report, Mate Receipt Report, On Board and Shut Out Containers, Brokerage Bill, B/L Surrender, Freight certificate, Cargo Stuffing/Loading confirmation, Carting report, Export B/L registration report, Etc. are generated swiftly.
- Gate In Integration and On Baord Integration files are available readily.
- State of the art technology is used to generate Advance lists, etc.
- IGM: This module is very useful especially for Main line Agents. Before submitting to Customs you can test your IGM for any errors as per ICEGATE guidelines. You can also merge Slot Agent files. It allow you to rectify the errors on screen. Checks all the possible errors for filling IGM at Customs and ports and allow to rectify the same.
- House B/L Merging: House B/L received from different Agents in a prescribed format is merged within ICLIGM Module. Master B/L Register MIS report is also included in this Module. House B/L Merging module takes care of DPD cargo shipments also.
- Baplie Update and Compare: Baplie file is compared with ICLIGM Data and Bay/Cell location is updated accordingly. Container list comparison report is also displayed on screen.
- Main Line (Principal) File Integration: IGM file received from your Lines/Principal is decoded and merged within ICLIGM to generate ICEGATE IGM.
- EGM: Before submitting to Customs you can test your EGM for any errors as per ICEGATE guidelines. You can also merge Slot Agent files. EGM Testing Merging works of ICEGATE format and CSV format also. It allow you to rectify the errors on screen. Checks all the possible errors for filling EGM at Customs and ports and allow to rectify the same.
- Testing & Merging (Advance List-Import): You can merge slot agents Advance list data into your system and generate consolidated Advance list required by different ports / terminals.
- Testing & Merging (Advance List-Export): You can merge slot agents Advance list data into your system and generate consolidated Advance list required by different ports / terminals.
- Testing & Merging (DPD Cargo-Import): This module integrate Consignee list having DPD codes (as per ICEGATE) and DPD movements with IGM. A dedicated report is also provided.
- ICLIGM B/L Info Mobile App is absolutely Free and can be downloaded from Android Play store.
- This App is designed for your stakeholders / clients viz. CHA / CFS / Yards and Importers.
- Once CHA / CFS / Yards and Importers have this App, they can directly access Bills of Lading (B/L) info which is assigned to them like Arrival Notices, Delivery Orders and Containers.
ICLIGM(R) Review and ValidateWe are ready with the new S.C.M.T.R formats. These new formats you can generate from your existing ICLIGM software. Review and Validate module can decode all inbound and outbound SCMTR messages and display in a user friendly tabular formats. We have also given a single click facility to Update CIN, that is, P-CIN and M-CIN received from ICEGATE. We have demonstrated in the Webinar that new feature of Review and Validate Module, that is, Update B/Ls. With the help of this feature, now you can read and update your existing B/Ls, that is, B/Ls which are already there on your database gets updated from your partner S.C.M.T.R file.
ICLIGM(R) Import ModuleThis module takes care of complete Import procedure and documentation required for Customs and Ports. IGM (Import General Manifest) is generated as per UN-EDIFACT and ICEGATE requirements. Rest all formats and documents viz. Advance lists, Different types of IGMs, Arrival notices, Delivery orders(D/O), Examination orders, Invoices and different forms and letters required by Shipping lines/liners, NVOCC, Slot agents are generated based on IGM. D/O Email directly to various parties is also incorporated. e-D/O for DPD Cargo is also provided.
ICLIGM(R) Export ModuleThis module contains complete Procedure, Documents, Hard/Soft copy formats required for Liners, Shipping Agents, and Freight forwarders. Complete Customs and Port requirements are taken care, start from Booking, D/O, Advance list, B/L (Bills of Lading), Invoicing, Etc.
is generated as per UN-EDIFACT and ICEGATE requirements.
ICLIGM(R) Testing and Merging Module
ICLIGM(R) Container Tracking ModuleThis module consists of entire Import and Export cycle of Container Movement from unloading from the vessel to Loading to the Vessel. Entire movement is covered step by step. Movement can be customised by user defined setups. Detailed report section provides the facility to check the status of Container or Containers at a glance. Various required calculations are provided to make your operations paperless and efficiently.
ICLIGM(R) UN-EDIFACT Module This module has following user friendly Coding and Decoding software as per United Nations EDIFACT formats viz. CODECO (Decoding), COARRI (Decoding), COPRAR (Coding), BAPLIE (Coding)
ICLIGM B/L Info (Mobile App)
We are pleased to announce ICLIGM B/L Info Mobile App for our esteemed clients. Find below highlights of the same:
ICLIGM(R) Web ModulesThis module takes care of complete MIS reports pertaining to Import, Export, Container tracking and Finance. Several Web based Sub-Modules under ICLIGM(R) Web Modules are inducted regularly.
Pan India Clients
Client Server Computing
ICLIGM(R) Support Policy